Day 3: FOTD featuring Models Prefer Liquid Foundation

It’s a sunny day and decided to put my hair up in a bun – a style I’ve been supporting for the longest time now and just simple and easy for me to do anytime anywhere. Just need a hair tie and bobby pins. For some reason though, my bobby pins must have legs and run away. I always need to buy more. Ugh…

P1060236

I find it interesting but annoying at the same time that under different lighting your face colour alter… In some angles you would appear more pink, in some others, darker and so on and so forth. Annnyywaayyy…

P1060235

P1060240

So, what’s on my face?

- Models Prefer Liquid Foundation in Medium Beige
I’m having mixed feeling whether this shade matches me… in some lighting it doesn’t and some it does… I guess you can’t always have it all… You know me and foundation. My love with foundation continues…

- NARS Nico
I actually used this as a setting powder because I don’t know who decided to place this into the blush category. I got this in a swap, fyi, until now I’ve never take the plunge to purchase a NARS blush or any NARS product while we’re on the topic. I have nothing against the brand, and I do believe it’s a really nice brand. Maybe I just find reasons of not needing them (my so called self control self reasoning haha).

Back to Nico being a setting powder. It does that job fine. I guess you could somewhat compare it to MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (which I am also dying to get my hands on but told myself to wait). Good thing is that this will not alter the shade of your liquid foundation, because it does not exactly have an additional colour of its own.

- Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Laid
Enough said… My two Illamasqua Cream Blushers are my go to blush when I don’t think any other blushes just cut it. They last all day on me despite being cream and they blends like a dream. They like my cheeks and my cheeks like them. Perfect couple… or love triangle, really. Heehee…

- NARS Laguna
To contour a tiny bit around my face… Again I did not purchase this and I only have this in the mini size that Mecca Cosmetica gave away as gwp or something way way back in previous year. The mini size is handy that I can pop it in my bag and bring it around but then again I don’t really need to re-contour on a daily basis I probably just carry a blush instead if I really need to. It’s a nice alternative, this Laguna bronzer, though I would not say it’s a HG. Let’s just say I wouldn’t burn a hole through my wallet just to buy this again.

- Dr Hauschka Lip Balm
What’s on my lips – just bare – with just this lip balm for protection and moisture

- Face of Australia Eye Definer Eye Pencil in Brown
Just to waterline and tightline around my eyes

- Inglot Eyeshadow 348 (Matte Dark Grey)
For my eyebrows

- CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara
- Inglot Eyeshadows in shades 461, 399 and 467 (to hightlight browbone)

That’s it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone~!

You may have loved and lost, but those with hearts still beating remain beating with you missing the one you have lost. - me

Comments

Megs said…
Very pretty! I have the same problem with bobby pins, I wear a bun to work everyday and the bobby pins all disappear - I have to constantly buy new ones!
Dana K said…
@Haute_Style: aawww thank u, anni~kin!

@Megs: LOL i know right!!

Popular Posts