2 in 1 Reviews: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel & Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Wash

That has got to win the longest title I’ve ever given my blog post. No matter, because it’s the thoughts that count, right…?

First in this 2 in 1 Reviews, we have Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel.

P1070002

What it is…

This non-foaming, gel cleanser thoroughly removes the day’s make-up, dirt and oil without drying the skin. Papaya and Grapefruit Extracts are exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help prevent dulling build-up that can cause blackheads and pimples.

How to use it…

Twice daily, massage in a circular motion on wet skin avoiding eye area. Rinse with tepid water. Pat dry and follow with toner or astringent.

Ingredients

Deionized Water (Aqua),Glycerin,Papaya (Carica Papaya Fruit) Extract,Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis Fruit) Extract, Monomide, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben

-

What do I think of it?

I love it. I freaking love it that I’ve converted my sister to freaking love it too. Okay, enough of the word ‘freaking’ before it turns freaky.

At first, I must admit I wasn’t sure whether I would like the ‘non-foaming’ formula, most likely due being so used to ‘foaming’ cleansers (such as Shiseido Extra Gentle Foaming Cleanser which foams like no tomorrow). Though after trying out the sample and finishing it, I knew I had to get the full size bottle and I have no regret purchasing that.

It smells fresh, very fresh and relaxing and something I would smell again and again, and won’t get sick off. It’s somewhat a gentle scent, that I would even like on my man… for me to take a sniff. Haha!

I think it’s because of the Papaya and Grapefruit extracts – and my skin loves them.

After cleansing, my skin did not feel tight or squeaky. I did not feel as though it stripped my skin despite its ability to gently exfoliates. I just love how it cleanses without irritating my skin. Some people may not like the bottle but my sister and I had a laugh because it reminds us of Chemistry labs. I actually like the bottle because it’s easy to use and will not break. I’m also thinking of it being very travel friendly because it will not spill everywhere.

And… it really removes my face makeup. Look… (warning: gross image ahead)

P1070001

That’s what the cleanser and face cloth took off my face.

- Cleanses my face without overdrying or stripping TICK!

- Removes my base foundation makeup TICK!

- Smells nice TICK!

- Non messy; non drip; non breaking; travel friendly packaging TICK!

- Reasonable price for size and quality TICK!

- Will I repurchase? YES!

Now on to the 2nd product of the 2 in 1 Reviews… it actually lead up from that second picture with my foundation all over the face cloth… what do you do with it once it’s like that? Well… you can clean it! But with what, you may ask, right? To clean it so that it looks…

P1070004

Back to normal like this?

I use…

P1070003

Lifebuoy – the life saver

Hahaha… Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Wash is what I use to cleanse my face cloth after each use. I also use this hand wash to cleanse my sponges and even my brushes mixed with the cleansing oil whenever I need to deep cleanse them.

This Lifebuoy hand wash smells so good, so clean, and a tiny blob foams so much it’s enough for both your hands and arms.

- Smells good TICK!

- Antibacterial TICK!

- Doesn’t leave a film after washing TICK!

- Multifunctional that it cleanses my makeup tools TICK!

- Repurchase? HELL YEAH it’s a staple in my house. I have at least 2 and a refill. I need this in my life.

What’s your staple in terms of such cleansing products? Is there any that’s worth the HG status and you cannot live without? You just have to have it in the house, if not you’ll literally rush out the door and hunt them down to have them back in the house again.

Tell me what you guys think of this “2 in 1 Reviews” idea…

Have a good weekend everyone

xoxo

Disclaimer: All products mentioned were purchased by me with my own money. They were worth the mention… because I think they do.

Comments

Yolanda said…
Sounds freaking good!

Popular Posts