You Got Tagged! Beauty Tag + 15 Weird Facts

I saw this tag in Pretty Much Makeup blog and thought it would be fun to do!! So I thought I’d do it =)

MAKEUP

  • Blush or bronzer? Blush – I’m a blush kinda girl, if you can’t tell from my blog name already. Bronzer to me is merely to contour…
  • Lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstick. They’re more sophisticated – lol not only they last longer on your lips, they generally can be stored for longer than lipgloss too
  • Eye liner or mascara? You got me here… though I think I would have to pick eyeliner. When I wear eyeliner and falsies, I can get away without wearing mascara but not the other way round.
  • Foundation or concealer? Foundation. To even out my skintone and counteract my easily flushed cheeks and forehead.
  • Neutral or color eye shadow? Neutrals – from day to night anytime, anywhere, any occasion
  • Pressed or loose eye shadows? Pressed. Loose are pigmented but they bug me so much when they go all over the place.
  • Brushes or sponges? Brushes. Oh yes, brushes how I love thee…
NAILS
  • Long or short? Short. I need to be able to pick up my contact lenses and putting them on without scratching the lenses or my eyes. I want to be able to play my piano without the clicking sound. I want to be able to press the strings on the guitar.
  • Acrylic or natural? Natural. Oh yes, natural all the way.
  • Brights or darks? Really depends on my mood… or what kind of colour I’m into at that moment.
  • Flower or no flower? Depends, again…
BODY
  • Perfume or body splash? Depends… back in Indonesia I would love the body splash, but here in Australia I’d pick perfume… maybe it also depends on the occasion.
  • Lotion or body butter? Lotion. Though if it’s winter and my skin’s dry… I would have no choice but to pick body butter… it depends on the season and my skin’s condition.
  • Body wash or soap? Body wash. Though I still like ‘gourmet’ soaps like Lush
FASHION
  • Jeans or sweat pants? Jeans !! Forever!!
  • Long sleeve or short? Long, then I can just scrunch the sleeves
  • Dresses or skirts? Dresses.
  • Stripes or plaid? Stripes – I like stripes, like those sailor stripes or just stripes in general
  • Flip flops or sandals? Sandals – they’re more versatile. Flips flops are floppy though comfy…
  • Scarves or hats? Scarves!!! Y’all know I love scarves!
  • Studs or dangly earrings? Studs … though again, it really depends on what I’m wearing and occasions… but mostly, I wear studs.
  • Necklaces or bracelets? Bracelets. Interesting little fact, I used to hate bracelets but now I think it adds a splash of oomph to my outfit if I wear bracelets… cause I probably wear scarves more than the necklaces.
  • Heels or flats? Heels. They just add something more to the look…
  • Cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding boots! No cowboy boots for moi 
  • Jacket or hoodie? Ohhhh that really depends on what I’m wearing!! … … fine, I’d pick one. Jacket it is.
HAIR
  • Curly or straight? Not curly please, oh gosh no. Wavy?
  • Bun or ponytail? Bun
  • Bobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pins.
  • Hair spray or gel? Hair spray.
  • Long or short? Long. I’ve had them all, short, medium, long and I prefer long on me.
  • Light or dark? Dark :)
  • Side sweep bangs or full bangs? Depends on what my hair feels like doing… though I don’t mind both… if only I can do no bangs look but I need the bangs to balance out my facial features! 
  • Up or down? Mostly I wear my hair up, really… even though I like it down from time to time
RANDOM
  • Rain or shine? shine with the cold winter weather
  • Summer or winter? Winter – so I can just wear all the clothes like scarves, jackets, boots, all those!
  • Fall or spring? Fall.
  • Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.


15 Weird Facts
What's a nickname only your family calls you?
It wouldn’t just be “only my family” anymore if I say it, does it?

What's a weird habit of yours?
Saying “actually…” or “it’s funny that…” (it’s not actually funny haha funny, I actually mean it to be “it’s interesting that…" but I say “it’s funny” instead…)

Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes… *looks around, ok, no one’s looking* I have a phobia of sharks… and anything of the deep sea creatures. I freeze and freak out and my heart falls out to the ground.

What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Depends on what song is stuck in my head at that time.

What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Spelling error – trust me to point that out in menus, signs, etc or font different at the petrol station’s price sign

What's one of your nervous habits?
I fiddling with my fingers…

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
In the middle? My current bed is just a single… can’t do much of sides, besides I change sides when I sleep.

What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
Can’t remember the very first, but I remember piglet… this pink flying piglet my dad bought for me in Sydney when I was 3 years old. And I still have it.

What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Soy Mocha, but that’s everywhere else too. But specifically at Starbucks I sometimes also order Green Tea Latte (Hot).

What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Uhm… I don’t normally preach beauty rule… I do what I believe I should do cause most times than not, if I say I do certain things and tell you how to do certain things, I usually do it myself, too.

Which way do you face in the shower?
Face facing the water

Do you have any weird body skills?
Flexibility, I suppose? Not quite contortionist, but my toe can touch my nose (to that extend).

What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways?
McDonalds McNuggets – oh nom nom nom… hot and crispy on the outside… soft and juicy in the inside… oh, dammit, now I feel like some…
I have a few more, though… but that’s the top right at this moment.

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
”Oh really?”
”Ooohh okay…”
”Actually…” – my sister caught me on this one too many times!
”You know what’s funny…” – no, nothing’s really going to make you laugh…


Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
A nightie

Now, I tag YOU!

kim_kardashian300

I can’t decide… whether I should go full bangs like this (see above pic)

or

side…

but I do like this effect on the back… the textured long layers… wave

TextureLayers

All images from Google Images.

Comments

Haute_Style said…
Full bangs are the best! Not that I'm biased or anything :)
Unknown said…
I like the side bangs =)
Thi said…
hahaha this was such a giggly tag! Phobia... sharks or deep sea creatures?! Waaa!

& You play the piano? That's so cool!!! :D I never knew pianoist don't leave their nails long! :3

Very interesting! :) And you should spill to us your family nickname!! We won't call you it! Hehehehehe... Promise!

I think your face shape matches side fringes very much! :) I used to have a full bang and it made my chin look very point and my face looked very long... LOL >.< I think I might try choppy full bang instead next time >.<

But anyways! Side bangs are the way to go! :)


Or get a full bang that you can also style to a side bang if you don't like it! Waaa


XXX

Popular Posts