Boxes are out

It finally dawned on me that I should really clear out all these empty boxes. Why on earth was I keeping all them in the first place anyway? Saving them for rainy days?

Nevermind that, from now on, boxes are out.

MAC, Hourglass, Benefit, etc... Was it the fact that they were not cheap and keeping the boxes sort of justified the price? Hahahaa...

What about you? Do you always chuck out the boxes as soon as you've taken the product out? Or do you have a drawer full of the boxes? :)
Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Comments

Unknown said…
haha this post made me laugh because I do the exact same thing!!!

I have a MAC paper bag sitting in my room just full of empty packaging!! I guess it's because they are so expensive and most of the times, the outside box is just as pretty as the inside one
Haha don't worry I keep them too, I guess I'm excited about having a fancy high end item. XD
hahah..i do the exact same thing until it became a burden to have all those boxes lying around.
Yolanda said…
Nah, I chuck, better to get rid of them!
I'm the same, I had a huge stockpile of them in a drawer then I finally got fed up and through them out... but my drawer is slowly filling up with boxes again! argh!
Madame B Fatale said…
haha I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does this! I think I keep them for a while for info when I review them and just hoard them away!
Rola said…
I am glad I am not alone:) I do the same thing, I would keep the boxes for a while to reference the ingredients and because I love some of the pretty boxes so much.
.maitai said…
lol! I do the saaaame!!....I even moved islands and I still have no idea why I have all these empty boxes lying all over there place [-___-;;]
S said…
I do the same thing LOL!!

S
pinchofpretty

Popular Posts