October 15, 2009

They Arrived! They Arrived! sasa order #2

They arrived!! I totally missed them while entering the front door. The humoungous box was outside my front door and I missed it!! Hahaha...

So I opened it...




So many rice bubbles for protection, good good.. =)

Anyway, here's what I purchased: (all the moisturisers and cleansers are to be shared between my sisters and I)



- Innisfree OLIVE Real Cleansing Oil (180ml)
- Kanebo KRACIE Deep Moist Facial Gelatinous Lotion (200ml)
- Kanebo NAIVE Facial Cleansing Foam Tea Leaf (120g)
- AquaLabel ANTI-AGING LINE Lotion EX (160ml) - NOTE! This is for my Mum
- Cosmetex Roland ONSEN TAMAGO Spring Egg Lotion (200ml)
- MAC Charged Water (30ml)
- Mentholatum ACNES UV Tinted Milk SPF50+ (30g) - NOTE! This is for a friend
- Mentholatum MEDICATION Ointment (10g)
- Mentholatum SUNPLAY Clear Water SPF50+ PA+++ (35g)
- Mentholatum SUNPLAY FREE GIFT: Water in UV SPF25 PA++ (10ml)
- Baby Girl Tweezers - FREE

Free Shipping too!! =)

So sad that I didn't get to order the Majolica Majorca mascaras and Oil Blotting papers with this order, they were all sold out when I was ordering!! That's okay... another order from sasa for sure!! =D

I'll do little reviews for each of them or most of them later. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Dana,
I'm so surprised that Australia only sells max 30! Even in winterland we have up to SPF 85!!! :o
Epilating is pretty scary at first haha ...but you do get use to it--the pain, I mean haha

DANA said...

Yeah! I mean, with the Australian sun this strong, SPF30 just doesn't feel adequate, at least to me. Hehehe. Thanks for visiting my blog btw! =D Appreciate it.