Revelation

No! No! No! No! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Ok, so that's what's going through my mind right now. "No" is for the fact that somehow my face has switched to being combination/DRY instead of the old combination/OILY. Been seeing gunks or dead skins build up slightly on my now-smooth face.
My face is officially "dehydrated"... *sobs* =(

And "Yes" is for me to now hunt for skincare range for my new face skin type. Hmm... that's where my mind is, right now. I can't go through without skincare, now, can I? And the ones I have at home at the moment are not hydrating enough. Even St Ives Scrub may, possibly be, could most likely, be too harsh or too drying for my skin now. Amazing!

I'm thinking whether to go back to Natio or Clean & Clear, but I wonder if I should just jump straight to H20+... or Skinfood... or Missha... or Kanebo... or Biore... or ROC... =( I don't know!! *sobs* which one!! All I've used in the past were to Control Oil or Mattifying. And now I'm in need of superduper hydrating action and gentle exfoliator that actually does remove the yuckiness ...

Sure I checked today that Guerlain has a really nice luxurious range, but oh my, AU$200 for the Serum Cream is definitely out of the picture.

Or do I need to visit the dermatologist? Or should I just rock up at Priceline or Chemist Warehouse tomorrow and check out what I could find. Oh, I'm tempted to try H20+, but always out of stock, bummer...

Alrighty, love me or hate me, let me know what you think.
Have a really good night~ Sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts