1st StrawberryNET Haul

Finally made a decision to buy some items from strawberrynet.com mainly because they were having a Bonus Packs Special Sale Limited Time Only - until the 18th October 2009. And Free Shipping also makes a difference.

I ended up with these:
1)


2)


3)

This one ends up to be a present for a friend~

For 1st Timers Customers, strawberrynet.com will also give you a bonus free gift of Stila product, you can choose 1 item out of their selections. And I chose
Stila Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in "Tolima"


For 3 items or more, you get 5% off. And for your future orders, you'll get further discounts too. Yay!! ^^

Oh, I found out today that the eyeshadow aluminium compact pot only costs $2!! If you don't know what I mean, CLICK HERE!
I shall get some next time... since now I have a few of the Stila eyeshadow pans, they look naked. Hahaha...

Alright, I should go to sleep now anyway... was just excited about my first Stila products =D Happy about them so far~

Comments

em said…
great buys! I was very tempted by the stila & benefit sets too, so cheap!
yzhuhuong said…
oh crap. and it's 17/9 today! why oh why would you want to torture my bank account. WHYYYY
.blushfully. said…
@em: hehe yea, this is my first STILA purchase =) and happy about them! The Benefit Kit ends up being wrapped up for a friend's Birthday present.

@yiizhu: yiiizzhhhuuu!! hehe, don't we love online shopping and their discounts hahaha ^^

Popular Posts