Yayy!! Growing number of followers!! & MISSHA in Brisbane

First thing first, thank you for all the followers ^^ when it first had the a number (1) in the list, I was "OMG!! I have 1 follower! Yay!!" and then it grew.. and stopped at around 8 or something, and I thought.. "Awww.. I have to be patient.." and then it reached 10, I was "Yayyy!! 10!!!" and now it's 12!! Thanks guys!! You've all made my day/night.. hehehehe =] I know it may not seem much, compared to some blogs with hundreds or thousands followers... but yeah, anyway...

Secondly, I went to the MISSHA Outlet again today, yes I feel so lucky that we have 1 in my city, even if it's a small one.



I had to get the makeup remover, since I'm running out of it. It is located inside the Sunnybank Plaza (the Mall, not the Market Square), near Terry White Chemist, in front of BWS. So anyway, normally it would be just like any other day, but today, I spotted something that just made me go "OMG!!!!" It was this:


NAIL POLISHES!!!!

All sorts of colours and they are only AUD$5.50. ^^
I also found the colour I have been searching all over the place for, I'm calling it muddy brown, hopefully you can see the actual bottle shape, it's sort of a wonky heart, or a different kind of heart shape. Hehehe... I like it, it's different! I'll do a review on it another time, so just stay tuned, I'm meant to make this entry a short and sweet one... =]

Bottom view,

And the top view,

Alright, that's it for now... I shall write more, real soon... so stay tuned!!

Have a blushfull day!

Comments

Popular Posts