Dark Teal Blue Bronze Smokey Eye
Omg omg omg omg I just felt like playing around with some of the new colours I just bought or just had recently and for the first time, it came out looking quite smokey and I like it!! (let's just hope I can redo it again next week in time for a friend's 21st) ><><
Two Eyes Shot (please try to ignore the flashiness, I had to use flash.. =(
And, face shot (*blushes*)
OMG!! Ignore the uneven eyes, what the... they look uneven.. ahh well..
And another note, my eyelashes are a bit droopy/not wow at the moment because I didn't exactly curled them properly due to previous mascara application. And when I put my mascara on this morning I didn't really wanna curl them too much just because I wanted a more subtle look during the day. But anyway, I'll try and make more Eye Makeup in the future and I'll get better =)
What's on my eyes...
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix Primer
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow in 01 Intense Black
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch Eyeshadow in 10 Bleu Elasthane
- L'elan Vital ExtremeWear Gel Eyeliner (Black)
- Stila eyeshadow in Golightly
- Stila eyeshadow in Wheat (as brow highlighter and the inner corner of the eyes)
- Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
- CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara
Doesn't seem too much, does it...
Ok, take care... I have to go remove all these off my eyes, using
Missha The Style Lip & Eye Makeup Remover (Alcohol Free)
I will talk briefly about this makeup remover sometime later, look out for it! =)
Have a blushfull day~