Times and times again I feel as though I am stuck in the middle, on a train ride with blank sceneries on the both sides. Perhaps lost in a forest stressing out which road to choose, the right or the left or the one right in front. I guess this post is just a little reflections of what happened recently… a little rambling, a little rant and as always, sprinkles of randomness.
How was I when I started this blog almost 2 1/2 years ago. This blog was born on October 2009, would you believe it? You didn’t know that, did you? I feel like I was a different person in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It seems that every year, with each turn I take, each mistake I made and each fall I stumbled… makes me who I am today.
Everybody is onto new year’s resolution. I only look forward for the better, for success and for my prayers to be answered. To be more patient and to listen more carefully. To be at balance and to keep moving forward wherever whichever path you take. It will all make sense, in the end, I will look back and connect all the pieces that things did happen for a reason and it will always be that way.
(Note: Photos Heavy)
- This was an inspired hairstyle… that I wore to work one day. Kind of forgotten how to redo it now, hahaha…
- Totally looking forward for better hairstyle that is easier to style hahaha… the inspirations are still coming from Ms J Lo and with the bangs.
- We now have the $10 quick and easy haircut in Sunnybank. Pay $10 into a machine, get your ticket and get your haircut.
- Lush Brisbane Queens St Store finally had their cleansers and fresh masks available – though I did buy the last Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Mask (review coming up soon this month!)
- Want some Korean BBQ? Red & Grill is the restaurant I would take you. Yes, yes there are Obaltan, Madtongsan, Hanwoori, and gazillion other Korean restaurants in the city but unless you are on a Korean special foodie adventure and craves to try all lest you cry… I’d pick this for grill.
Asking for hot pot? I’d take you elsewhere.
- Café 21 (at Treasury Casino, Brisbane) – unfortunately is not up to the standard I expected it to be. It should not even be anywhere near the services and the food I experienced last Sunday. Spaghetti (smoked salmon with cream sauce) – the cream sauce was tasteless and tasted like glue or paint…
Cappuccino – the first one that came out was not hot (it was cooler than room temperature even!!) and it did not taste like coffee. It tasted like… barely there coffee in water. Too watery. What the!
Service was also… yeah anyway, unfortunately definitely not recommending. If you feel like anything pasta, I would totally just go to Groove Train (King George Square preferrably if you don’t want to wait the line at the Eagle St Pier)
- My nails of the week – OPI Atomic Orange
- The view of my backyard… hahaha not really, it is an area near where I live.
And what’s my house without the joy of our baby boy… Rama
It is currently 4.15pm right now and Brisbane has turned to quite a hot oven. It is not a sauna, Indonesia is a sauna. Singapore is a sauna. This Brisbane weather is a bit more like… grilling satay. Hot weather, hot sun, hot wind and dry. Wait, satay is not that dry. Anyway, you get what I mean. I just had a shower and already I feel like I need to jump back in! I feel as though I have a fever. Not the kind of weather my brain would like. Nor my beauty products would like. Damn I hope none are melting, they are far away from the sun… *stares at the products*
2012… the year that everybody says is going to end. …and I’m turning 24. Hah! The calendar still goes beyond 21st December so we’ll have to see. I do think that life goes on and to focus the thoughts on what to do now, and to be done… not worrying about the “if the world ends”… I probably won’t live well to my fullest that way. Stay strong, stay true to yourself…