May 30, 2011

Mani Monday: Lilac Crush

Today will be the first of series post of “Mani Monday” – the time I shall show you NOTD or NOTW instead of calling them NOTW (Nails of the Week) I will now call the post Mani Monday (Mani – derived from Manicure).

Lilac Crush-1

So for this week I decided to go with this lilac shade from the OPI Pirates of Carribean mini set called Planks A Lot. It’s a blue-toned purple and I don’t have anything like it.

With the design, I used…

PNailsused From left to right:

1) Diva Nail Polish in Shop-a-Holic (available at Diva accessories store, Australia)

2) Australis Nail Colour in Limited Edition 1

3) OPI Fiercely Fiona (from the Shrek collection)

4) Kiss USA Brush-On Nail Art Paint in PA10 Silver Glitter (purchased from Kmart)

What do you think? Mani Monday – Yay or Nay? Could this be a new series for blushfully?

What’s on your nails this week? =) I’ll be removing these by the end of this week.

Have a great week!

xoxo

2 comments:

Silver Garrison said...

Your mani is super chic and I think Mani Mondays is a perfect series name! How do you do the glitter lines- freehand or with a striper?
So glad I found a Brissie blogger who posts NOTD/NOTW :) Inspiration!

This week, I rocked cheetah & tiger prints in yellow, gold, pastel orange and black by Ulta. Tried it in white, maroon and black but it smudged badly, oh well..

Keep up the great work!

.blushfully. said...

Hi there! Thank you :) I did it freehand, haha lacking tools so I had to make do with what I have. Yay to a fellow Brisbaner!! Cheetah and tiger prints sound so cool!! I'm yet to rock something like that lol