This would probably be my first FOTD (Face of The Day) ... It was just a normal day, with late afternoon/night rain. So I just did a really simple look, and today was the first time I used sponge to apply my liquid foundation, and I really like the result, to be honest. Maybe I need a different foundation brush to get this same result. hahaha!! But sadly, with the sponge, I needed way more product to use. But it turned out quite nicely, so ahh well!!
Anyway, now that my blog is looking better, with the sidebar back to the right side, and I'm now scared to change the template/background, just in case the sidebar slides to the bottom again!! >< aah!! Back to fotd... here they are... (*blushes*)
One eye... (with flash, sorry):
And, full face (in the sun!!)
Last but not least, the products used (in case you're wondering...):
* Gorgeous Cosmetics Foundation Primer
* Gorgeous Cosmetics Sheer Brilliance Liquid Foundation in 2B
* Gorgeous Cosmetics Powder Perfect Powder Foundation in 04
* Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette "Hidden Agenda - 07" used the olive colour (bottom left)
* Top everything off with MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
* Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow in H4 Spring Plum
* Brow Highlight using MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
* Curled with Shiseido Eyelash Curler (Black one, newer, wider version)
* YSL Everlong Mascara Waterproof in 2W (Brown)
Is that all? Hmm, what's missing here... OH!! Blush!!
I used MAC Mineralized Blush in Conjure Up (it's one of the Holiday 09 Collection "Magic, Mirth & Mischief") the dirty, plum colour...
Oh and Lipgloss!! I used MAC Dazzleglass in Miss Dynamite (thanking Rose for this ^^)
Alright, tell me what I can improve on... ><;; I'm still learning...
See you all soon!!