The Kenzo Flower

First, let me just introduce you to one of my all time favourite drinks...

Giant Homemade Iced Lemon Tea ^^

Alright, so back to what I came here to write about... I want to share about one of my first perfumes, or EDT (eau de toilette, to be more specific)... I've encountered a lot of other ones and I grew up with some, such as YSL Paris and Champ Elysse and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, etc but this one that I will talk about is one of my first EDT and I've not been without it for the past, at least for the past... let me think... more than 2 years.

Note: This won't be to everyone's taste. Just to clarify. This is just my taste.

Let me introduce you to one of my signature scents...

KENZO - Flower


So the left-est one is the 2 years old one (it's empty), and I actually had 1 more, but I gave it to Rose for a swap (hope you like it, Rose!!!) anyway, so now I have 1 backup, and 1 currently being used. Omg... I'm gonna hunt for another one maybe by early next year or the boxing day sale! hehehe...

Alright, I like these travel size Kenzo Flower because I can carry it around with me everywhere, pretty much when I'm in a rush or I can just keep one in my bag, one at home, and yeah, it's really good to have! The lid pops easily, and since it has the sleek design, it's easy to hold. Also, I can smell it anytime I feel like...

Scent: To me, this smells... oriental, fresh flower petals, soft, and sprinkles of raindrops... it's a different fresh kind of smell... it's feminine, with some kind of independent lady or strong girl character to it... it's light but heavy at the same time... just like a ballet dancer's movement. It's cloudy... like a smoked sweet rose... yeah, that's it... smoked sweet rose...

Well, just a brief note on one of the eau de toilettes I like... =]
Have a good one!!

"I'm different! Wheee!"

Comments

Yumeko said…
kenzo flower is one of my top fave scents!! we have the same taste heehee
.blushfully. said…
@ Yumeko: Oh!! That's great to know we have same taste in scents department.. hehehe
Toothfairy said…
hey, we share that! that is my signature scent for years already! it's the only perfume I keep buying and buying all over again. And people keep buying it for me as well, as they just know it's my scent! haha!

but I do love jasmin noir from bulgari too!

ps: home made icetea! yum, the best!

loves
.blushfully. said…
@ Shirley: Yayy!! Hehehe, it sure is one that I keep buying over and over again too! Hahaha, I'm currently also loving CK Euphoria Blossom and also always like YSL Paris, sometimes I use Versace Woman at night (the curvy looking pink bottle) hehehe... and I also like some other Kenzo (to a certain extent) such as Casentbeau and Summer, but Flower still tops the list! hehehe

Oh, I forgot to mention, I didn't make the lemon iced tea >< but it's still the best lemon iced tea... at one of the asian restaurants in my city =]

Popular Posts