Review: MAC In The Buff Nail Lacquer


Which collection? To The Beach LE Collection. Visit the Australian MAC Website HERE

Finish:
Cream
To The Beach Nail Lacquer in In the Buff


M
ost of you, if not, all of you would have heard or seen this by now. It was out in the US of A last month, and it was just out in Australia yesterday.

It is described as: Muted taupe avocado.
I'd say: It's olive sort of colour =) Very different, I've never had any other colour like this before!

Texture: Creamy (hence the name); shine (unlike matte)

Verdict: 4.5/5 I really like it!! (Apart from the fact it costs $22!!!! Here in Australia!!! But what a colour... nothing like it! So unique! So creamy and taupe-y and olive-y hehehe)

I'm impressed. Great application
, easy to apply, streakless, smooth, 1.5 coats would be perfect, even just 1 coat is enough, but I did about 1.5-2 coats... as I wanted the colour to stand out more.

Price? AUD$22.00 (10ml / 0.34 US FL OZ)

&
with Seche Vite on top~
makes my entire nails so glass-like!! So glassy, like glass... smoothhhh

For those in Australia, you can get Seche Vite from crushcosmetics.com.au for only AUD$12.95

Have you checked out this nail polish? Like it or not in your colour range? What about the other one, Scorcher, the bright coral red nail polish? Like it or hate it, do leave a comment~ ^^

MWAAAHHHHH

PS: Psssttt.. this is my first MAC nail polish

Comments

Georgina said…
the color is so flattering on your hand! lovely :)
.blushfully. said…
Thank you ^^ I'm so obsessed with taupe, olivey, grey, brown-grey/brey lol, colours on my nails! =)
Unknown said…
That color is so unique. :)
Nail Galore said…
I'm gonna get mine soon! :-) Its quite expensive in Aust huh? its Rm 42 in Malaysia

Popular Posts