Brand: Mustika Ratu
Product Name: Bengkoang Whitening 2 in 1 Face Cleanser
Features: 2 in 1 Face Cleanser/Toner in 1; Two layers; Shake before use
Pembersih "Two in One". Terobosan baru dari Mustika Ratu dengan formula "two layers". Membersihkan sekaligus menyegarkan dan mencerahkan kulit wajah. Mengandung bahan alami dari sari bengkoang dan akar manis yang membuat kulit wajah tampak lebih cerah. Kocok dahulu sebelum digunakan, oleskan ke seluruh wajah dan leher dengan kapas.
Face Cleanser "Two in One". A new breakthrough concept from Mustika Ratu with two layers formula. Cleansing, toning and whitening all in one go. It contains natural ingredients and natural whitening essence from "bengkoang" roots and licorice extract. Shake thoroughly before use. Apply with cotton pads all over the face and neck.
Price: Rp. 13,600 for 150 ml
- has a nice, pleasant, soft, gentle, feminine, scent that is not overpowering
- cleanses quite nicely
- gentle on your face
- not drying
- bottle has a nice hole opening on the top of the bottle that does not leak or squirt too much product
- convenient size to carry around - travel friendly
- nice bottle - although it looks opaque, you can actually see how much product is inside =)
- not sure about the "whitening" effect, that was not why this product interest me, it was the "two in one" feature.
- NOTE: I'm not trying to "whiten" my face or do any sort of "whitening", this product interest me due to its "two in one" feature that lots of the other products I've seen so far, do not have.
The cost of this product is super cheap if you think about it in US or Australian dollar. For that kind of price, you would not expect much, but I'm rather nicely surprised by its cleansing power and doing it ever so gently and not drying. You just feel clean and refreshed. I think I might have to get more before I head back to Australia! Or if I find any other similar ones I'll have to try them out and test them for myself! Hehehe...
A little bit about Mustika Ratu~
The founder, BRA Mooryati Soedibyo (BRA being the abbreviation for Bandoro Raden Ayu - is a title given to the Kraton Solo Royalty Family line for the girls.). Yes, she was born a princess, in 1928. She studied the art of blending natural ingredients, herbal making, Javanese art of body care, and how certain plants have restorative powers and so on. The company, Mustika Ratu, was established in 1975.
~Sharing my love of beautifying the skin~