- Organic Camomile Water - known for its calming effects, soothes the skin.
- Algae Extract - rich in minerals that help moisturise and revitalise the skin.
- Glycerin - effective moisturiser, cleans skin and eyelashes without over-drying.
Price: for 250 mL (4 fl oz)
- Rp. 99,000
My verdict (did not mean to bash this product - but just my honest opinion)
- Is NOT as gentle as they claim it to be because: ...
- It can be rather drying, not moisturising at all on the eyelids
- It can sting your eyes - what kind of "gentle" are they talking about?
- It can make your eyes red
- I don't feel my lashes getting "soft as silk" or "TLC" effects
- Does not remove waterproof mascara that well, need numerous swipes
- Bottle is opaque white, you cannot see how much you've used, and how much is left.
- a bit soapy - bubbles form ... weird!
- nice barely there scent
- 250 mL is huge bottle with reasonable price compared to other brands makeup remover
- it still does remove eye makeup (eyeshadows - no problem - easy swipe)
Will I purchase it again? No. There's better ones out there that does not sting or make your eyes red! Or dries your eyelids!
Why did I buy it? I ran out of my eye makeup remover just before I left to Indonesia so I didn't bring any from Australia to Indonesia, thinking of just buying one here. I found The Body Shop store and decided to try it out since it seems to have a reasonable price for its size - at the time.
Have you tried this makeup remover?? What do you think of it?
Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me - not sponsored whatsoever.