Nostalgia

Going back to some of my old writings, and I found some I like. Maybe it could be a start of a story. You know, I have always wanted to keep writing. Always wanting to improve. But it feels as though I am going backwards with how I write. It is terribly disappointing. Perhaps this is a sign to start again. Random story bursting out of nowhere from my brain's archives. 

- Chapter 0 -

I woke up to the warmth of the sun filling up my little room. No! I wanted to stay wrapped up in my thick waffle blanket. I had thought of what I should say, in all honesty, on this page I am about to write. Will this be a letter or shall I not continue. 

"This letter is long overdue...

The ink smudged as I moved across the page. Ah, this gel pen. My head spun. What should I say, what should I say. 

"This letter is long overdue... 
By the time it reaches you, I'm sure everything has passed.



Comments

Popular Posts