Whatever: Carpe Diem

Wish I could fly
When my heart's out on my sleeves
Don't you care how much it hurts
When my heart's cut open for all to see

Why don't you just spare me the grief and say it out right what you really want

(If) Life is indeed too short...
to wake up with regrets...
to watch the clouds pass by...
to reflect on the things done and gone
to say it's not too late...
that things do happen for a reason...
that time truly waits for nobody and
either give it your all or not give at all
is living this way really what it's all about
carpe diem, carpe diem...
the day ... this day ...
makes me think...
the moments of life...
makes me think...
was it really all...
carpe diem...
I shall love the people who treats me right
how can I forget those others that don't.


-Here I am just rambling on things that's been weighing on my mind. I think I might just start this whole Whatever series ... when I feel like just writing anything ... that is on my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts