TAG: Would You Rather... (Beauty Edition)

So I thought I'd do a tag post... long overdue...

Questions:
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
I'd say, messy hair and makeup, just because some hairstyles are actually good lookin' messy anyway =) or I can just tie them in a bun or something.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Oh Gosh!! Neither!! But if I really had to... then eyelashes, cause I'd just wear false eyelashes

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Definitely Sephora. (Note: we don't have Sephora in Australia...)

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
LOL! Uhm... lipgloss/lipliner... bcuzzzzz that could be a funky look you're just trying out haha I don't think I can rock an 80's perm... I'd be... just... it'd just be wrong on me.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Neither!! I hate both! Uhm... but maybe I'd go with obvious foundation line... then I'd just go to a counter and have them makeup artists rematch my foundation hahaha... or just wipe the whole thing off. Overdone blush... sometimes you may be able to pull it off... but most times... no.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts... I'd find ways to wear them in style ;) Hahaha... In fact, I have worn biker shorts in public lol...

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Definitely the weird tan lines that can't be covered... I used to always have them and took me years to finally clear them... but tan lines just really means you've been spending days at the sun or been swimming... so I'd rather have that natural tan ... than the yucky orangey fake spray tan. Ugh... Snooki-style? No thanks.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
I'd rather have bad hair color... 'cause I'd redye it or something... bad haircut.. is hard to pull off... but then again I could get extensions... hahaha!!

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I wouldn't want youtube taken away!! Videos and everything... The world needs more of YouTube than twitter =)

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara. Because there are some things in makeup application that are best applied using brush and plus, if there's no mascara, there's actually those small small brush to use as mascara brush anyway ;) As much as I love mascaras... makeup brushes win.

Last but not least... I shall leave you with a lovely look of Dior 2011

I now tag ALL OF YOU who wants to do this ^_^

Comments

Tammy said…
Hhaahah I think I'd rather shave my eyebrows, they grow surprisingly fast and I can just draw them in XD

Popular Posts