Review: Mint Microfiber Wash

The other half would totally cracked up when or if he sees that I am writing about this. In all honesty, however, I believe in good care products. Now it doesn't matter if it was for my makeup brushes or household and in this case, microfiber cloths. Microfiber cloths are used in my house for all sorts of purposes, a very multipurpose cloth that I use constantly everywhere. Be it for our cars, our table tops, to clean this, that... etc. Now I never knew there was something I could do to revive microfiber cloths. Who's here have put them in the washing machine and only to find that they come out unforgivingly dry and crunchy... just not quite the fluffy, absorbent as when they were new? I know I have been in that situation.

So what is this Mint MWash?

It is designed to thoroughly clean and revive microfiber cloths, towels, pads, mitts... anything of the microfiber materials. Unfortunately I won't be able to tell whether normal wash actually clean them properly... because with their extensive amount of usage to clean the cars, and other surfaces mean that they absorb a lot of products, dirt, and dust... and these need to be rid of.

Oh and Mint is the brand - how adorable. :)

Guess what?

I tried... and the result is nothing short of remarkable. I even took a photo... or two.



The microfiber cloths and pads came out clean as new! and..... They're fluffy!! Wow!
They're not cracking dry like when you wash them in normal wash with other normal detergent... and they are actually soft and fluffy... just like when they're brand new. They don't wrinkle or scrunch out of shape either. They don't lose their colour. They have been revived!
This is excellent news, especially when you have spent your money on some good microfiber cloths, you want them to last. Just like getting a good makeup brush... ah, you know what I mean.

Tip: Use with warm water - I set mine to 40 degrees - on Delicate setting. I have an LG front loader.




Seriously worth it. Look no further... Mint M-Wash is the answer to all your microfiber products - Oh I'm so excited with the entire Mint products... Yes, I know, they're technically car care products... but who says they're only for boys ;)


Available at
Car Care Products
They do have stores in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne

*Supporting local companies that deliver excellent products and services*

Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored review. Opinions were made based on honest trial of the product which we have purchased ourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts