What’s Up September!?

This September we see… lots of new happenings in the beauty scene. A few to mention are…

20130903_120614

Essie is now available at Priceline!
Yeap, you heard that right! Priceline!

20130904_161901

This is not new, but I thought I’d share with you the shades available for you to choose from for Back 2 MAC.

20130816_152830

I was kindly notified and gifted this Laura Mercier NEW Smooth Finish Foundation Powder.
Available now – AU$59

I actually really like this and kind of saving it for good days, I feel like it is a really delicious product I don’t want to waste it but I’m trying hard to stop myself from using it all the time! It’s so nice! It is not cakey, it really is a smooth finish. Despite it being a powder! Am I surprised? Yes! Love this! Now permanently living in my makeup pouch.

20130830_120034

Beauty is Dior – Dior is beauty

How could I not say that? Just take a look at these new babies, hot hot hot!

20130831_082852

Then we have BECCA new Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – available now. In Brisbane you can find Becca at David Jones in Brisbane City. It retails for AU$60. Currently they are having promotion that when you purchase any Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder you can pick either the small or the medium Polishing (Duo Fibre/Stippling) Brush! That is one EPIC AWESOME deal! Mind you, a small polishing brush retails for AU$45, and the medium brush retails for AU$60 here. The promotion is also available in store, and in the beginning week of October, Becca is having complimentary makeup sessions. Go check it out!

SSPP_NEWSLETTER_SEPT_13_FINAL_REVISED

We also have new foundation and concealer from CLARINSExtra Comfort SPF15 Anti-Ageing Creme Foundation and Instant Concealer – both now available in stores. Concealer AU$38. Foundation AU$80.

Clarins-ExtraComfortFoundation RRP $75

There we have it… a few new releases… not to mention MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots – these will be permanent, so not to worry there!

 

Seen any of these? Any that caught your eye?

-x-

Comments

LittleMissSCB said…
I'm so happy that priceline now stocks Essie polishes :-)

Popular Posts