Mani Monday: Chanel “April”

20130513_075510

One of my best friends surprised me a month ago as she gifted me this for my birthday. Yep, if you haven’t guessed it yet, my birthday falls in the month of April. Hence the significance of this nail polish that I shall now forever cherish!

Just when I thought nail polish formulas could not get any better, this Chanel Le Vernis nail colour just brings it up another notch. Is it gel? Is it in the compounds? What is it! One brush of this and oh my… I’m in love. It dries to a glossy, creamy finish, even before you put another top coat on! It feels like Coco Chanel signature red lipstick on my fingernails. It is a statement, it is adorable, it is just… as my very first Chanel nail polish… you’ve completely won me over.

20130513_075523

I don’t know how to describe its formula. As I have said, it glides like gel and sets beautifully. Something special is surely about it.

20130513_075550

Just bask in its angelic goodness… aah.

-x-

Thank you for this rich raspberry nail polish :) It is so me, and you know it.

Comments

Popular Posts