Simplicite Plant Gel Cleanser

20130204_164155

I’ll tell you now. This is my HG (Holy Grail) cleanser. The kind of cleanser my face can’t live without. This is it.

Description:

The perfect combination of a lightly lathering cleanser and milk cleanser in one. Delivers a clean, fresh feel to the skin without stripping moisture.

pH balanced.

Removes make up easily and thoroughly, including mascara (non waterproof).

Hydrates dry skin.

Also suitable for shaving for men.

Ingredients:

Fresh organic Aloe Vera juice; Apricot kernel extract; Coconut; Glycerine; Sodium laureth sulphate (from plant source); Lavender extract; Witch hazel (fresh whole herb); Sage; Rosemary; Equisetum (Horse Tail herb); Hypericum (St John’s Wart); Carrot extract; Spruce Fir tree; Natural Vitamin E; DMDM Hydantoin; Chlorophyll

Now onto what I like love about it.

  • gentle scent that not only smells but feels clean
  • gel cleanser feels bouncy and smooth
  • lightly lathers as it cleanses my face
  • does not strip any moisture at all
  • face feels soft and smooth after cleansing
  • keeping the acnes away
  • does not sting
  • feels fresh
  • no itchiness or redness or blotchiness
  • less breakout or purging noticed
  • even cleansing giving me even skin tone
  • not oily or greasy or sticky
  • one pump of the large bottle goes a long way all over my face to my neck
  • removes standard makeup – I would still use a separate remover for waterproof makeup to double cleanse

What I dislike about it.

  • What DO I not like about it? Good question, hmm…

The cleanser comes in two sizes generally, 125ml and 250ml. These two sizes are readily available at your local Myer store counters. However, the size that I have (that large bottle there in the first photo) is the largest that I purchased directly from their head office. It is a 500ml.
The small 30ml is the size you get when you purchase their trial/travel pack. I love this small travel size, comes in handy like you would not believe. Why? Because it is refillable. *awesomeness*

Will I repurchase? Yes! Already have! As you can see, I have finished the travel size and actually have now finished that 125ml size as well. I am now on the large bottle, which is handy, because I also refill my travel bottle to carry with me when I travel. :)

RRP:        125ml – AUD$39.70     |     250ml – AUD$64.40

Available:  Myer and selected salons. To check for stockists click here.

-x-

 

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated or getting monetary compensation for this review. Products were purchased with my own funds and, as per disclosure, acknowledges my honest opinions on each and every product I review in this blog.

Comments

am said…
Hi, would you be able to give an indication of how long the 125 mL cleanser lasted you

Popular Posts