NEW Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance Collection

DCIM071

This morning I had the opportunity to check out Lush new products, their take on creating amazing makeup that are animal cruelty free and vegan free in all natural packaging that look as through they come straight off the lab.

The collection is quite big, ranging from cream eyeshadow, liquid lip products, mascara, eyeliner, face powder and face/skin tint (bronzer and illuminator). I’m impressed!!

The most fun part would have to be the Wheel of Emotions. Pick 3 colours that stood out for you at that moment in time. It will tell you your …

1/ Strength or Weakness

2/ Subconscious

3/ Talent

And mine came up with…

DCIM07

DCIM072

Cupcakes and Boost Juice to boost the morning

DCIM073

The collection

DCIM074

Closer look at the products

DCIM075

Cute~!!

IMG_20120721_095632

The lovely Lushies gals at Lush Chermside

IMG_20120721_111447

What I came home with.

IMG_20120721_102113

Could not wait to try it on…
Vibrance on lips
Feeling Younger on cheeks as highlighters/illuminators
Wearing Benefit Hello Flawless / Estee Lauder Invisible Liquid Foundation

IMG_20120721_114237

And a random Instagram moment of Rama ^___^

If you haven’t followed me on Instagram yet, my username is “cendanablush

 

Note – I think I will go back and get Vibrance. I love it on my lips a little much…
It gives any dull lip colour an oomph of golden apricot goodness! Just something I need to brighten up the day or a night/evening out~

Available NOW in store and online

~

Have you checked out the new collection yet? What are your thoughts on it? Did you pick up anything or perhaps now will?

~

Have a lush moment~!!

Comments

Popular Posts