Sigma Limited Edition Paris Palette

Paris Cover

I don’t normally mention Sigma – if ever at all. This palette, however, caught my eyes. Fact that they were created from some of my favourite youtube beauty gurus just made it even more special. Even if they would never really know me or I to meet them in real life.

TiffanyD, Xteeener, Frmheadtotoe, DulceCandy87, Petrilude, MacNC40 and XSparkage explored the city of romance – Paris – and created this palette consisting of 8 eyeshadows, 2 blush and 1 highlighter shade. It is also equipped by an eye shading brush (E55) and a large angled contour brush (F40).

Wanna see what it looks like?

Palette2

Price: $59 (visit the websites of the beauty experts involved for $10 off codes!)

Availability: Limited Edition

Pretty, oui?

-x-

 

The above post was not sponsored. I merely want to share with you what I thought was… well, cute.

Comments

Popular Posts