Seven Things About Me That You May or May Not Know (Versatile Blogger Award)

Seven Things:

  1. I love soy milk, soy mocha, soy made food such as tofu, tempeh, kecap manis, etc.
  2. If I were to become a doctor, I either want to be a dermatologist or a paediatrician, more on the latter though I think… 
  3. Some of my favourite flowers include Calla Lilies, Kenya Roses (either in multicolour or green or peachy pink or apricot shades) and Peonies
  4. I believe in doing good in life and to be comfortable. You live your own life – not to simply keeping up with other’s perceptions of you and who you should be.
  5. I like varieties in my bathroom – that means a couple of body wash, face cleansers – depends on my mood I use different scent and type. No it does not mean it costs more, as the products last longer than just a few weeks if you’re using solely one product all the time.
  6. We never have cats – always dogs and other pets such as guinea pigs, rabbits, doves, ducks, geese, chicken, turtles, fishes, mice, birds… in the future I will still have a dog (but make sure it does not shed because I want an indoor dog that I can cuddle) and when I was young I used to always want a monkey, a horse and a piglet (perhaps not in the realistic future)
  7. I believe in always bettering oneself and that has made me who I am today and will make me who I will become. Nobody is at their perfection limit.

 

The lovely Tegan from Tegania’s Thoughts awarded me with Versatile Blogger Award awhile back in her blog – you can check it out HERE.

Thank you Tegan!! ^^

The rule is…

  • Thank the person that nominated you with a link back.
  • Tell 7 things about you.
  • Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.

And the 10 bloggie linky links goes to… (some of my regular reading materials hehehe)

  1. Faye Lu of Faye Lu Review
  2. Priyanka of TwinxNTrax
  3. Reese of Reese Atomic
  4. Jeanice of Panda Blush

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts