My love for Hourglass Cosmetics continues…

On… and on… and on…

Fullscreen capture 17052012 13858 PM.bmp

Recently they launched the new Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation. What can I say? I love it. I want it. It costs AU$78 here in Australia. I’m gonna cry…

I took a small little sample pot home with me and I’ll show you what they look like in photos.

May_Reviews

P1070853ER

P1070859ED

I find it so smooth so soft so yummy so yoghurt-like and blends like a dream – and I only just used my fingers to apply! It lasts all day. It does not turn greasy. It does not disappear. It does not accentuate dry patches. It gives a diffused flawless finish. It’s so yummy.

P1070858ED

I don’t even have the most oily skin. And this foundation works for me. **huge smile on my face**

P1070866EE

Is this the first time you’ve seen me with a pair of glasses (spectacles) on? Haha…

Shade matched best was in shade “Nude”.

Hourglass Cosmetics is available in Mecca Maxima and Mecca Cosmetica here in Australia.
In the US you can get them for $55 at Sephora.

-x-

P1070869

Rama dozing off on a monkey toy as a pillow

Comments

Popular Posts