The Months of April and March Recap

Looking back, it was quite a month. My midsemester exams were just in late April. Soon it’ll be end of semester exams period – SCREAMS!! RAAHH!!

But anyway, speaking of being a blogger that I am, it was the month of Becca Event, release of Hourglass new foundation Immaculate (you know me and my love for Hourglass Cosmetics), Mecca Maxima (Yes!), and the best chicken dish I have ever made. I have my very first pair of crocs shoes (not those clogs, oh gosh no) and best nail polishes colours I have had. Myer Carindale opened up in mid of March (Kiehl’s and MAC are now available there). Marie Claire James St Event was held in March, which really took me by surprise – James St really brings Brisbane up to a whole next new level of class.

And my favourite green scarf… and newfound love for intricate designs and colours. And you’ve been warned (Photos Heavy)

BlackBerry

The dress was from a stall Rainbow Tribe at my campus market. I had to stop and look at it when I walk passed, I could not miss the opportunity. Loving their range of clothing items, dresses, tops... Look forward for photos in the coming weeks, I’m looking into doing some little feature short posts on these independent businesses.

BlackBerry1

With Tegan from Tegania’s Thoughts

BlackBerry2

BlackBerry3

The James St Late Night Event was a huge success with tons of discounts at all the big names in Australian Fashion Industries such as Camilla, Sass & Bide, Ksubi and many more.

I stepped into Calexico and met the Brisbane fashion bloggers Tasfia and Fabliha from Inside In, Inside Out … and I saw a glimpse of Francesca from Opinionslave and I was too shy to say hello.

BlackBerry4

BlackBerry7

BlackBerry8

Fyi, no I did not end up purchasing anything from the Becca Event.
Very lovely products, yet the prices have held me back. Perhaps one day.

BlackBerry6

My 24th Birthday was on the 21st of April
The Fossil bag and Crocs flats were two of my birthday gifts. I’ve been wearing them everyday ever since!
Illamasqua new collection Human Fundamentalism features a gorgeous magenta nail polish “Stance”
(strangely it looks more purple in the picture under the sunlight, it’s more magenta in real life)

BlackBerry5

And I shall leave you with the mouthwatering droolworthy yummy goodness of food…

-x-

PS: I really need an ovenware now – I guess time to look at Corelle or Corningware?

Comments

Popular Posts