The 30 Days of Beauty Challenge

Miss Jaime Chew from Miss Chew blog is challenging YOU a 30 Days of Beauty Instagram Challenge. However, in my case, since I don’t have Instagram (**sad, I know**) I will just be posting it via twitter using the hashtag #30daysofbeautyapril – and make sure you put the hashtag when you post it on twitter or instagram!

Here is the challenge… are you ready?

30daysof-beauty

This will be fun – and I notice Sparkle is on the 21st April (it’s my birthday!) but I have a mid semester exam on 26th April…

What do you have to do?

See the guideline above and take a different picture every day. For instance, day 1 is lipstick, you can take a picture of a lipstick you love or the lipstick you are wearing on that day.

Who will be taking up the challenge?

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts