Assiere.com Launch Event at Mei+Picchi

Last Thursday, 3 November 2011, I attended a lingerie showcase event held at a showroom in Newstead, Mei+Picchi. Little did I know that Mei+Picchi actually began in the 1930s! This was the launch of the online intimate apparel boutique Assiere.com. Assiere carries quite a number of brands but one of my favourite designs came from a designer called Marika Vera with its soft and sensual fabric.

Without further adue, I’d share with you what went on that night…

Assiere Lingerie

And let the show begin!

(Warning: Photos Heavy)

 

Assiere Lingerie1

Assiere Lingerie2

Assiere Lingerie3

Assiere Lingerie4

And if you’re wondering if that was all, nope, I managed to record some clips from the night and compiled them into a video… and here it is… enjoy…

And last but not least…

Assiere Lingerie5

With Vanja Stace from Vanja Stace Fashion Blog

and I was also there with Alice from Food, Fashion & Beauty Wonderland although lo’ and behold where is our picture together!? I’ll see what I can do about that…

By the way, Assiere is having their first pop-up store event this month 10th – 13th November

at TCB Centre, Fortitude Valley

More details can be found here

 

All images are property of blushfully.com, please do not use without permission.
Thank you to Assiere for the invite that I had won through twitter.

Comments

Molly said…
How funny, I used to work at Mei + Picchi in Melbourne :) x

Popular Posts