You Got Tagged! IMATS Time

I came across this IMATS Tag at these two lovely Australian blogger ladies (emmabovarybeauty and the beautifool blog) just few seconds ago and I am beyond excitement (or is it excited) for IMATS and cannot think of a better thing to do right of this moment (well there are things to do but anyhoo!) than do this quick short and sweet tag.

Before I forget I shall tag…

Yolanda from Shopping Intervention
Annica from Haute and Stylish
Sarah from Hip and Haute
Jennise from Pink Ribbons
Juliana from Sunglasses After Dark
and for all you out there who will be attending IMATS in a month’s time!

So here are the questions!

1. Which IMATS are you attending?

Sydney and it won’t just be an IMATS, it will also be ABBW (Australian Beauty Bloggers Weekend) – crazy to fit them all in 2 days but it’s happening yeow!!

2. Have you ever been to IMATS Before?

Hahaha – yes I did, last year I went… so this will be my 2nd time and I have a feeling that this time will be better!

3. How are you getting there?

Flying down – a bunch of us Brisbane bloggers will be flying down together or in separate flights

4. Are you bringing anyone along?

Other Brisbane bloggers – LOL!

5. Is there anything else in the IMATS city that you want to see?

I just miss Sydney the CBD area itself and definitely laze at Darling Harbour just chillaxing… aah…

6.What days will you be in the city for IMATS?

Friday night through to Sunday night – short trip

7. Who do you want to meet?

The other beauty bloggers – you all know how we all been tweeting and commenting on each other’s blogs but never met in person…

8. What companies are you excited to see?

Inglot, MAC (if it’s there?), Make Up For Ever, Ben Nye, Crown, Royal & Langnickel, Gorgeous Cosmetics, Graftobian, … wish Illamasqua would be there… doubt it.

9. What products are you looking for?

Brushes, Inglot palettes, Brush Cleaner (Ben Nye or Parian Water or ?)

10. How much do you plan to spend?

Haha… let’s just say I have a budget and I already have a mental list of what I need (yes, need…)

11. What do you want to get out of IMATS?

Definitely the experience and meeting everybody! Oh and yes of course the products you can’t normally get on a regular basis or in common stores. Also checking out the awesome artwork and special effects and such…

Hope to see y’all there
Don’t be shy to just say hi Winking smile- I swear I don’t bite… rawwrrr!

xoxo

Comments

Haute_Style said…
hehehe! Such a cute tag! Will get onto it ASAP!

Popular Posts