A Piece of Me... in July 2010

OMG, I'm so overdue... but but I just did not have the time, I'm so sorry... I flew on Sunday and spent 1 day in Brunei and now I'm back in Surabaya, Indonesia!! (For this July semester holiday)

So... This month...
I like... Indonesian food =) and concealers (for those days and times when you don't feel like wearing foundation or just no time...) and Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips... and MAC Lip Conditioner... and top it off with MAC Snob (satin) lipstick


I don't like... concealers that don't conceal or don't stay put, and the changing of my skin condition as season changes and as I move from 1 winter country to 1 tropical country... and getting sick. Oh and I hate having headaches... I get it far too frequent.


I want you to know... that I'm working on getting a giveaway and reviews and other updates... still need to get photos and edit etc...


I've planned... to check out the cosmetics range and prices in the stores here... and see what I find... and to gain more self confidence in things I do. Oh, and to get MAC Saint Germaine if I find it at Duty Free


I want to say to someone(s) special... I miss you I miss you I miss you!!! (to my sisters)

Comments

Kristie said…
Good to hear from you again. Looking forward to your posts.
.blushfully. said…
Thanks Kristie!! Your comment makes me wanna post more!! Hehehe =)
.blushfully. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts