MAC Warm & Cozy Swatches

The following video is not mine, simply sharing what would be useful if you've been debating whether or not to get anything from MAC Warm & Cozy Limited Edition Collection.
I've only seen it recently in my local MAC stores, so I'm still debating whether I would get anything from the collection.

Shadestick? Tinted Lip Conditioner? MSF maybe? The colours are of course those that I can wear for a lifetime, but are they worth it? For now? Maybe I should wait... for more special colours?



Any of you have purchased anything from this collection? Let me know what you think.

Comments

Ashwini said…
By Candlelight and Modelette look AMAZING!!!
Tammy said…
I agree, By Candlelight is very cute looking. Thanks for sharing the swatches!
.blushfully. said…
Omg, you know what, girls, I swatched By Candlelight and tried it on my cheeks... I like it >< Noooo hahaha and I'm not meant to be spending, but it's LE, so I might consider getting it hahaha I'll let you all know when I do get it! lol...

Popular Posts