Beauty List

I wasn't personally tagged to do this, but I thought it would be fun and a reflection of what I've discovered since I've only gotten into makeup just recently. I was reading Sparklemidori's beauty blog and was inspired to do one of my own. hahaha...

So here it is, a beauty tag. My first beauty tag.
Just a bunch of list of products that I currently use and like!

Shampoo: I change from time to time, at the moment I'm using V05 Volumising Shampoo
Conditioner: as above, I change from time to time, at the moment it's Pantene Deep Fortifying Conditioner
Styling products: If I'm blow drying my hair, I'd apply Redken Body Full Carbo-Bodifier Volumizing Foam and Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray. But if I'm just letting it dry naturally, I use nak leave-in sea salt styler
Shower Gel: These days I like using Lush Vanilla in the Mist Bar Soap
Body moisturiser: Johnson's 24hour moisture with almond extract body lotion
Deodorant: Rexona activreserve probalance deodorant stick
Fake Tan: LOL!! I don't use fake tan
Cleanser: I alternate between Lush Aqua Marina & Neutrogena 2 in 1 Cleanser/Mask
Exfoliator: Lush Dark Angels
Primer: Sometimes I use primer, I skip it a lot of times though. But when I do, depending whether it's liquid and cream OR powder foundation, I'll use Gorgeous Cosmetics Base Primer and Everyday Minerals Kaolin Sunlight Powder OR MAC Transparent Powder respectively. But really, I'm beginning to get lazy these days on using face primer.
Foundation brush: Well now that depends again! Sometimes I use fingers, or my Body Shop or Jemma foundation brush, or Everyday Minerals Flat Top, or sponges
Foundation: Everyday Minerals, Gorgeous Cosmetics, YSL, Stila
Concealer: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda (current HG concealer! ^^v) oh and Pure Luxe Banana Split for undereye darkness, I recently found that this works too! yayy!
Powder: Scott Barnes, MAC, Everyday Minerals, Gorgeous Cosmetics, Bourjois
Blusher: Everyday Minerals, Sportsgirl, Gorgeous Cosmetics, MAC, Revlon
Bronzer: MAC or any darker foundation and recently, Stila
Highlighter: Bourjois, Benefit
Eyeshadow base: MAC paint pot in Bare Study, Elizabeth Arden Eye-Fix
Eyeshadows: Bourjois, Revlon, Stila
Eyeliner: Missha (pencil), Elizabeth Arden (gel), NYX
Curler: Shiseido (Black)
Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof, Maybelline Full 'n' Soft Waterproof, Gorgeous Cosmetics Formula Five, YSL Everlong Waterproof
Lipstick: I don't use lipsticks on regular basis, but my favourites would have to be SAX & JAC Lip Pencils and Rimmel and Dior and YSL
Lipgloss: Gorgeous Cosmetics Liquidlips, Guerlain, Pupa,
Nail Colour: Missha The Style Lucid Nail Polishes top the list so far, Bourjois

and I've added more...
Sunscreen: Kose CoenRich Q10 Smooth Touch UV Protector SPF50+ PA++ (face), Banana Boat for body
Eye Makeup Remover: Missha The Style Lip & Eye Makeup Remover
Face Makeup Remover: Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (LOL!)
Face Mask: Lush, Missha
Face Moisturiser: Lush Vanishing Cream, Neutrogena Oil-Free with SPF15 (Day use)

Now you're tagged!! All of you!! ;)

Lots of kisses from,
Rama... ^^v

Comments

Mai said…
The Tresemme spray is the best! I always use it when I'm using my flat iron :)
.blushfully. said…
I even use it before I blow dry ;) hahaha, I'm on my 2nd bottle now YAY

Popular Posts