Favourites: Lush Powders and a Hair Mist

20130522_142327

The Greench deodorant powder

Initially I was kicking myself why I got this – but its effectiveness totally kicks ass!
Some of its ingredients: thyme oil, tea tree oil, sage, rosemary

You can just imagine how herbal-ly this smells, however the scent grew on me! I also love that this bottle last me for ages. More than 6 months so far and I am still finishing it.

To use: Sprinkle some onto the palm and dust under armpits (and anywhere you fancy)

AU$10.95 (75g)

Vanilla Puff dusting powder

I have used this for a long time, when it was even still in its medieval form of a black tin with holes at the top for an opening. Then somewhat I took a break from it, and now that I have it again, I don’t want to go without it, ever again. I personally like body powders, and this just disappears smoothly on the skin, leaving a nice gentle scent of vanilla without overpowering or sickening. At least, to me it doesn’t.

I also love using body lotion or body oil and sprinkle this over the top so it instantly leaves a silky smooth, non-greasy finish touch to the skin.

Probably will last me 3/4 of the whole year. I have had mine since February and nowhere near halfway through. To use: same as other powders, sprinkle some onto the palm and dust wherever.

AU$10.95 (50g)

No Drought dry shampoo

Some dry shampoos feel sticky, icky, and worse, weigh my hair down. This does not! Yippee! Fyi, my hair is a combination type. Easily greasy on the scalp/base, and normal to drier towards the end. Not frizzy, not curly, just naturally straight and flat. Some days I just want that second-day-hair, the bottom ends would be alright, the top would be… ew. No Drought to the rescue!

Smells faintly of grapefruit and citrus/lime, I find this really pleasant and nice to use. It does not leave a weird grey streaks either. I like to use this: rub it around my hair roots then do a quick whoosh with the blow dryer. My favourite dry shampoo, so far, and it lasts for ages, and I won’t have to worry about it being “flammable” like most other dry shampoos.

AU$13.50 (115g)

Sea Spray hair mist

Quite a surprise this one! I was not expecting much at all when I first laid eyes on this. Sea salt spray usually gets sticky and wet, just salty feeling that does not sit well with me. Surprise, surprise! This, I like! In conjunction to using the dry shampoo for a second-day-hair, I like spritzing a bit of this and scrunch my hair to give it a bit more volume and oomph. If not, lifeless my hair tends to be!

Use sparingly, you don’t want to drench your hair with it. Spritz and scrunch.
I find that it gives a medium hold. I also love that I can reapply this later on in the day.

AU$12.50 (100g)

-x-

 

Disclaimer: All products were purchased for personal uses with own funds. No affiliation or sponsorship involved.

Comments

Looks so good products Dana...
Hmmm thinking want to try it as well now hahaha
Dana K said…
Hehehe ^_^ i like them!

Popular Posts