To Try List: Body Scrubs

Just thought I’d share my current… obsession. It’s no surprise that I am a fan of spa, body products especially when it has that natural philosophy. I am a big believer in finding happiness in things like this. Can I simply say, it invigorates my soul, calms the mind, and when it is at the comfort of your own home, utter bliss.

One of the products I truly enjoy is body scrub. Not only it leaves your skin smooth but it energises, awakens my senses. I may not have time for bath soaks and all but I really like love how you can do an extra ‘me’ time with body scrub in the shower.

My curiosity for body scrubs… inspired by spa all over the world. So far, only Thann spa is available here in Brisbane, none of the other ones are. I haven’t even tried Thann!

Note: I don’t know how these smell like, yet, unfortunately, I can only imagine and guess. That’s why these are in my “To Try” List.

Screen Captures

1. Rituals Sakura Scrub Organic Sugar Body Scrub
Combination of organic sugar and softening oils (soybean oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, macadamia, etc) and rice extract. The rice extract got my attention.

2. Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Scrub
From the winner of Conde Nast Best Destination Spa, this is their own products range. Infused with brown sugar and sea salt, it contains a blend of almond, coconut, shea oil, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, macadamia essential oils. Top of the list right now. I just love the word/name “shambhala”. I can’t describe it.

3. Rituals Himalaya Wisdom Detox Himalaya Scrub Salt
This one is meant to be cooling and deep cleansing. It contains Basil, Mint, Argan Oil, Macadamia, Macadamia Oil, Olive Oil, Peach Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, etc.

4. Thann Sea Foam Body Scrub
Apparently this one is minty but I don’t know, not much description in the website page. Again, this would be interesting to try.

5. Thann Corn Cob Body Scrub
I don’t know much about it apart from it has corn and rice? Hahaha so Asian… *chuckles* If I try it, I’ll let you know.

6. Rituals Rice Scrub Calming Shower Cream Scrub
Mild cleansing body scrub and soothing cream. Contains cherry flower and rice extract. Again the rice extract and the term shower cream scrub got me.

7. Rituals Hammam Olive Secret Ultra Moisturising Shower Paste
It’s a shower paste. I like paste. I’m curious to smell what this Rituals Hammam range smells like. That’s what it is.

8. Thann Aromatic Wood Aromatherapy Salt Scrub
This salt scrub contains rice bran oil, sea salt, orange oil and nutmeg oil. Again, if I eventually try this, I’ll let you know

9. Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub
Apparently the winner of best body scrub company beauty awards in 2011. It contains sea salt from the Dead Sea, mixed with jojoba, coconut and almond oils. Interesting.
Good thing is… Priceline now stocks this brand! Definitely in my list to check out.

-x-

Hopefully you enjoy this kind of blog post, I enjoy checking out posts like this on others and I enjoy sharing them with you. I’m curbing my lemmings with this post, ok. Ha, I know I am one who can get slightly on the obsessive side of things once I like something. That, perhaps, is even worth another blog post story. :p

Will check back in with you all once I have tried any of them. Did you know you could click on the names of the products there to see where you can buy them from? Go on, try it.

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts