The week that passed

Another weekend has gone… It has ended before it had begun, maybe someday there will be a grant for more time… in times we ever need them more. My apology for the lack of posts, I have been rather caught up with university workload that keeps me occupied. In fact, I have 2 assignments due this week. Wish me luck and perseverance.

On a brighter note, the past week made my lips speak of the re-opening of Lush Queen St store (of Brisbane), the release of more MAC collection this time Chen Man, the launch of Napoleon Perdis new collection fittingly named Nude and my love affair with Red Velvet Whoopie Pie started with a bite from On A Roll Bakery at The University of Queensland, St Lucia. I’ve also managed to cook kangaroo meat without burning it (not that I have ever) and tonight I am patting myself on the back for a nice first attempt at making Chicken Laksa.

March2012_01

The re-opening of Lush Queen St store with such an incredible queue confirms that Lush is still very much in demand. Me – happy to know.

March2012_011

March2012_012

The Red Velvet Whoopie Pie

March2012_013

Unfortunately I could not attend to Napoleon Perdis appearance at David Jones, Queens Plaza, on Friday afternoon due to university commitments. However I managed to pop in store afterwards and the lovely Sophie (Diploma Make Up Artist from Napoleon School) polished my worn-out face with the new collection that includes:

Tinted Moisturiser – Light/Medium

Blush – Double Agent in Nude

Lipstick – Iris

Lipgloss – Caramel Kiss

Eyeshadow – Loose Eye Dust in Star Light (Coming in My Wishlist now)

Mascara – Mesmer Eyes

Eyebrow – Eyeshadow in Espresso

I have to say – it does photograph well. It felt nice, however I’m still uncertain about its performance as I have only worn it for a few hours once. Anyone else has tried the new tinted moisturiser and powder etc?

I be honest, that was my first time trying a ‘red velvet’ anything.

Many posts are on hold – coming out your way in the weeks to come.

Have another good week, everyone!

Thank you for sticking by…

I shall announce the winner of the last giveaway real soon – my apology, I need to tally up the entrants and pick a winner (randomly).

Much loves…

x

Comments

Popular Posts