Marie Claire James St Up Late Event on March 29th

I like Marie Claire, I do. There’s just so much more content and substances in it that makes me always want to hold one in my arm every month (more like staying at home with a cup of tea in the other hand, because their latest edition is amazingly how many hundred of pages thick that was delivered straight to my door – squeal!)

Here we have Marie Claire teaming up with James St at the Fortitude Valley to hold one of the biggest Fashion Party – right here in Brisbane!

The best thing is – you are all invited!

Screen shot 2012-03-14 at 3.19.23 PM

Sass & Bide’s Heidi Middleton, Easton Pearson’s Pamela Easton and Lydia Pearson, Camilla’s Camilla Franks are all going to be there. And guess what, Marie Claire editorial team. That means… The Jackie Frank is coming too!!

So who’s going to be there? Me! I’ll try and dress decent, I promise. And in heels…

Toodles and hope to see you there! Say hi if you somehow spot me :)

Comments

Popular Posts