Mizspa Surprise

Not too long ago, Mizspa contacted me to write for their blog. I thought long and hard on this, not knowing what I should really write about. Fast forward to the month of January, their blog came alive and I was one of the contributors in their blog.

You can click on the picture below to go directly to the blog.

Fullscreen capture 1022012 125341 PM.bmp

Continue reading to tell you more about mizspa.com and the surprise gift I received.

To introduce you to Mizspa.com, it is an Hong Kong-based beauty and fragrance online store. They offer a huge range of brands naming from Estee Lauder, Lancome, SK-II, Elemis to Bobbi Brown and Maybelline. Fragrances include Chloe, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Elizabeth Arden etc. My interest was very much in the brands Elemis, SK-II, Estee Lauder and Lancome, to be honest. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Estee Lauder Serums, Lancome Toners, Elemis Exfoliator and Toner, you name it, I’m interested.

So far I have not had any issue with customer service, since they would always reply to my emails and enquiry very efficiently fast.

The story started with my query of the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (75ml) that was out of stock for some time. I thought, that’s alright, I’ll get it another time. It is now in stock, by the way. They also stock the 215ml and 250ml sizes at great prices.

But boy was I shocked when this parcel arrived at my door step few days ago!

Mizspa

Very well wrapped and it came saved from the pouring rain too!

Now I had no idea about this parcel and what was inside we wonder?

Mizspa1

Mizspa2

Very well gift wrapped and they’re generous with the ribbon =)

And I shall reveal…

Mizspa3

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (75ml)

If you have been following my recent posts and included in my video of “Recent Empties”, you would have heard of this product mentioned over and over again. I am currently still using up the samples I have but I cannot wait to start using it from the bottle. It is also mentioned in my January Favourites.

Versace Bright Crystal Miniature

This is a cute, very cute miniature and love the design of the bottle. Refreshing and floral but still lightweight scent. Girly… but not too overpowering.

Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator (sample sachet)

It also states to be “anti-ageing”, well, well, now, I’m interested. I’ve been obsessed with skincare and preserving my skin’s state as best as I can recently with the help of my research on exfoliators to assist in removing and cleansing that top layer of dead skin to reveal a smooth youthful and fresh glowy skin underneath. Mouthful…

Elemis Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream (sample sachet)

I’ve not tried this… perhaps will try when I take one of my long baths instead of a quick shower.

 

Thank you Mizspa!

 

You can visit www.mizspa.com for more information

The Versace Bright Crystal is their current GWP promotion with every purchase.

You can also use the code blush10 for 10% off any purchase.

 

Product was a gift.

Comments

Popular Posts