Stylelicious: Batting my lashes at Camel

I guess one can’t always classify things as OOTD when I wasn’t wearing it the whole day or would not wear it till dusk because the weather is just not supporting. But I think I could call it some sort of Style inspiration or a Look I’m liking… and instead of calling it something like Look of the Day or Style of the Day, I opt for something more delicious… like Stylelicious… is that cool?

Cool Smile

Then what’s this Camel talk? It’s the star of the show – a pair of camel beige brown colour that is… a colour in which I have been eyeing and ooh-ing and aah-ing and wishing I have one in my wardrobe… and I do now! In a form of…

Collage_CamelShorts

pair of shorts – they are leather and a little on the high waist side but not too high and has a belt which is just a tight pull to the side.

I paired it with a plain white tank and a brown blazer that I somewhat found in my mother’s wardrobe.

And down below… you could see a full body photo of the outfit together…

P1020776 - Copy-1

Red is actually another colour I’ve been loving and eyeing… I want a red blazer or red lipsticks… red is just oomph!! I even fell in love with Benetint, something I never thought I’d wear but now in my wishlist!

What colour have you been eyeing lately? Any particular shade you like to lean towards?

Hope you enjoyed this post and have a great week everyone!

xoxo

Comments

Haute_Style said…
That looks great! Totally jealous! Where did you get the pants from? I NEED THEM!
Priyanka said…
U look fantastic!!Love the colour and the shoes are gorgeous:)
Dana K said…
@Priyanka: Thank yyoouuu - I'm just in love with such colours =)

@Anni: Thank you, lovely!! It's from Forever New
mestizay said…
I just love neutral outfits!
Your matching blazer and shoes are to die for!

I hope we can be blogger friends.:)
http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts