What I'm Using Right Now!

Grabbed this from hauteandstylish blog and thought it'd be a fun post to do! Wouldn't it be fun if you all do it too and share what you are using right now... Enjoy!

(Note: products do change over time and these are merely a reflection of what products I am currently using not necessarily what I would like to be using or rather not use... For products I would like... I guess that shall go into my wishlist, won't it! :) )

So what am I using right now? Let's find out!

Shampoo
:
Emeron Nutritive Shampoo in Soft & Strong (orange bottle - is an Indonesian brand)


Conditioner
: Dove Damage Therapy Colour Care Conditioner


Styling products
: TiGi Bed Head "Some Like It Hot" Heat & Humidity Resistant Serum; Dove Heat Protectant Spray; L'Oreal Elnett Satin in Very Volume

Shower Gel
: I mix Enya Mango & Coconut Body Wash with my new favorite QV Gentle Wash or I also like the Johnson's Baby Milk Bath that I use as a body wash

Body moisturiser
: don't always use any but just purchased Enya Sorbolene + 10% Glycerin lotion today so I shall be using that...

Deodorant:
Rexona Free Spirit

Fake Tan
: I don't do fake tan

Cleanser
: QV Gentle Face Cleanser; Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil (to remove face makeup)

Toner
: don't always use toners nowadays but I have Lush Eau Roma Water if I need one

Exfoliator
: Cure Natural Aqua Gel (or does this consider as peeling gel? It's sort of in between? I'm not sure)

Peeling
: see answer above

Mask:
My Scheming sheet face masks (review HERE for Caviar and HERE for Grape Seed Extract)

Serum
: Currently still trying out bliv by cellnique shrink and tighten large pores reducing serum & off with those heads blackheads sebum gel

Moisturizer
: Day - QV Moisturising Day Cream with SPF30+ ; Night - Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

Primer
: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer for All Skin Types; Australis Primer; Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

Foundation & brush
: I alternate and/or mix between Hourglass Veil Fluid Foundation; MAC Pro Longwear; Guerlain Parure Aqua; Maybelline SuperStay; L'Oreal True Match - fyi, I do like them all, but better when used mixed. - Oh, I use ELF Flat top Powder brush

Concealer
: L'Oreal true match super-blendable concealer in W1-2-3 (means it's in the warm tone and fair/light shade)

Powder
: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Fair; L'Oreal True Match Powder in W3 (Warm); MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (especially under the eyes) - And no guys, I don't use them all at once, I alternate or use them in different places.

Blusher
: Hourglass Illume Creme-to-Powder Blush/Bronzer Duo in Sunset and top it off with L'Oreal True Match blush in W3-4 Barely Blushing; Gorgeous Cosmetics Pro Color in Marshmallow; MAC Style - Again, do note that I don't use them all at once, I always alternate almost everyday, really...

Bronzer
: Hourglass Illume Creme-to-Powder Blush/Bronzer Duo in Sunset and set it with MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden or NARS Laguna (I have a mini sample one that I'm hitting pan on!) or ELF Blush/Bronzer Duo

Highlighter
: Laura Mercier Orchid Mosaic

Eyeshadow base
: Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix Primer - not that great, just using it up since I have it

Eyeshadows : Christian Dior 5 Colors - a very old one that the numbering or model number has completely faded! I must go to the counter and see what they are now. This quint is my mum's and I've been loving it!

Eyeliner : NYX Dark Brown eyeliner pencil; CoverGirl perfect blend crayon in black brown - then I usually smudge or set it with a dark brown eyeshadow

Curler : Shu Uemura

Mascara : Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof (red tube); Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof (black tube)

Lipstick : Guerlain Kiss Kiss Stick Gloss

Lipgloss : Laura Mercier Lip Glace

Nail Colour : Rimmel 365 Beige Style; Rimmel Grey Matter; LA Girl Metal Green


Thanks for reading!! Please pass this on and do your own list!


Something to reflect on as you and I, we all know, we tend to switch up products now and then =)

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts