Organisation 101: First Try

(Warning: Photos Heavy)

Just a quick shot of my commonly used products... and since I just rearranged it and reorganised it, I thought I'd keep track of it and see whether I'd still like it in months to come and if not...

Side note: Some products are shared with my sisters, for example - acne creams so 1 or 2 products might be in her room. Face cleansers and makeup removers are normally placed in the bathroom so they're not included in here. I do give away my products, especially to my sisters and my mum and friends.

So here we go...

I actually bought this drawer quite awhile ago, maybe even a year ago but always placed it someplace else and chucked all sorts of other things. Today I decided to clean up that area of my desk and place this organisation drawer there instead.
Brief run through of the products starting from left:
Herbal ointment oil, Lush Eau Roma Water Toner, Lush 9 to 5 Cleanser, TiGi BedHead "Some Like It Hot" Heat & Humidity Resistant Serum, Aquify contact lenses solution, MAC Fix+


So inside the drawers...
Blushes, Bronzers, a Palgantong highlighter that looks like a MAC blush at the back there
& my 1st Laura Mercier Orchid Mosaic
.
You can also spot my "oops dirty" Hourglass Illume Creme-to-powder Blush/Bronzer Duo in Sunset which I adore! I use the bronzer to contour and the blush as base for blush! L-o-v-e!

Powders
I have recently hit pan on my Maybelline Dream Matte powder so I have a new one opened and 1 backup.
The bottle looking white powder with the red cap is the RCMA Powder No Color that goes on quite transparent - very similar to the MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Powder - great for setting your undereye concealers.

L'Oreal True Match powder in W3 - quite nice I must say, rather impressed at its smoothness.
MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark - hitting pan on this, nice to have.

Foundations
Hourglass Veil Fluid Foundation in numbers 2 & 1.5 (but normally I just use the 2)
Guerlain Parure Aqua in 032
Maybelline SuperStay 24Hour in Nude
L'Oreal True Match in W3 Nude Beige
MAC Pro Longwear in NC30 (seriously have used almost half of this bottle)
Revlon Colorstay Normal skin in Buff
a sample pot of MAC Pro Longwear (handy to carry around)
a sample of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (from a magazine or something)


Primers
Actually I wouldn't call Embryollise as primer, hahaha, I just thought I put it in this drawer since it works to mix foundations and to just use as a moisturiser by itself.
What we have here in this drawer...
Gorgeous Cosmetics First Primer - just using it up and it works awesome as a spot makeup remover. Smells nice, almost like soothing orange peel...
Australis Face primer - very affordable, especially here in Australia, feels nice and cooling when applied on your skin. A few of its ingredients include cucumber extract, rosewater, orange oil, honey, aloe leaf juice, geranium oil.
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer for All Skin Types
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - as you can see I have a bit left.
The Face Shop Professional Make Up Base Oil Free in Green - for days I'm super duper red, this covers pores quite well too but may be a tad drying in winter or my skin isn't as oily.


Face Moisturisers, Face sunscreen, serum, acne cream
and an Aloe Vera gel.

My favorite lipsticks, lipglosses

Mainly concealers but there's a Stila foundation stick that I use to contour, a Graftobian foundation palette that I use as concealers, Benefit High Beam as highlighters, Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer palette.
Eyeshadows that I use most and lately I've only been using that old Christian Dior palette I found from my mum's stash. It's so old that the numbering has faded off so I have no idea what model it is. I might have to bring it to the Dior counter one day and do a match. We'll see.

Cotton tips or Q-tips, eyedrops, and disposable mascara wands
Lashes - I don't have many... my favorites are Gorgeous Cosmetics Madam Lash lashes and MAC (though I only have 1 MAC lashes).
The glue I use is Duo. I want to try the black version. This glue is amazing, lasts all night long or all day long! Depending on when you are wearing it.
My Shu Uemura eyelash curler with its replacement pad
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in waterproof
Maybelline Full 'n' Soft waterproof (new one - which I'm actually going to give to my sister)


And maybe a little peek at my boring perfume collection
5 out of these were given to me from family and friends.
My current favourite has got to be that little Kenzo one at the bottom left in front of Moschino Funny.
And Versace Woman - the tall one shaped like a lady in the middle back, with the teeny tiny miniature of it. You can see how much, or, how not very much left I have in there! (Note to self) Must repurchase!


'Cause I'm beginning to notice, I tend to use probably 1 or 2 perfumes which I really like on daily basis. I don't switch it up that often. When I really do like a scent, I like to use it all the time that sort of thing. That's probably why I get a little bit picky when buying perfumes which I rarely do, and buy for other people instead. Hahaha...

Alrighty
There we have it...
A quick peek of my collection
.
.
.
and
growing
Ha..
ha...
ha
.


Comments

Anonymous said…
a lot of make up things)))ah u are lucky
i even cant do great make up
and i did not use it a lot..
but i have a gret desire to study..;)
Zhi LEONG said…
You got lot's of "weapons"!!
Amazing!!
Cher said…
Nice and organized, you have a lot of stuff!
whoa! those are a lot of stuffs!!O_O
Rica said…
woohoo!!! thank God I'm not the only one with beauty addiction.

I always love to see other people's makeup stash.


Love from Jakarta,
Rica
smolderphloof.blogspot.com
augustalolita said…
you got so many amazing make up!! quite jealous!!

Popular Posts