So the reset should be tonight... and here I am in library using the computer (at uni / college). You wonder, why can't I just be here and use the internet all these times? Well... I live about almost an hour away by public transport from school, which makes it quite non accessible all the time.
My giveaway is still running... 3 more days till it ends on 11:59 Australian East Standard Time. If you haven't checked it out, CLICK HERE to see how you could win the prize to celebrate 100 followers and I thank each and everyone of you who have followed me all through these times.
Before I go, just thought I share several beauty products that I am currently hitting pan on or finishing a bottle on... after all, what's a beauty blog without some beauty blogging...
1) Maybelline Dream Matte powder in Fair - almost gone! only left bits of powder on the side. I've already repurchased and will be opening the new one real soon! Yay! (my 1st one)
2) MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark - seeing the silver pan circle in the middle of it already (my 1st one)
3) Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - less than 1/4 left of this in the frosted glass bottle. Still considering whether to repurchase only because it costs freakin' AU$79 here in Australia! But no other primer has this texture, seriously... none I've encountered so far. (1st one)
4) MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden - the pan is mainly silver now with bits of the product on the side. Not sure if I'll repurchase anytime soon but I might... seeing I use it almost everytime I wear makeup. Wondering what I use this for? 1 word 'contour'. I contour mainly my cheeks, my temples and my jaws to even things out. My cheeks are always in need of contouring due to my round face. Hah! (1st one)
5) Tresemme Heat Protectant Spray - just finished probably the 3rd bottle. This is a must for someone like me who always blow dry her hair... and lately, I've been using the flat iron (aka hair straightener) to style the front parts of my hair or sections of my hair. I don't tend to straighten my entire hair since I prefer the natural wave look rather than a dead-straight look... who knows, it might change. And flat iron lets you do that! Wheee! (3rd or 4th one)
6) Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Cream Complex - this is my night moisturiser, originally was my mum's but when I totally ran out of my previous moisturiser I sneaked into my mum's room, rummaged through her collection and tried this and not regretting it one bit! I must say this is not to everybody's taste due to its thickness in consistency and its scent (though I am not bothered by the scent one bit). I like to call this the 'fluffy cream'. - How much have I got of this left? Maybe 1 more night and it'll be empty hahaha! It's a big jar too! (1st one)
7) Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover - this is the bifacil aka two layers consisting of oil and cleansing water that you have to shake to mix the two liquids and use a cotton pad or cotton ball. I've used at least half a dozen of this stuff, because I did alternate with Missha Eye Makeup remover (which is pretty much the same good stuff) and now I'm using Garnier makeup remover (which is the same sort of consistency and 2 layers but it has a slight lily/floral scent - while Neutrogena and Missha ones are fragrance free). So yes, I always always use these sort of Eye makeup remover - the 2 layers one... because I only use waterproof mascara. (more than half a dozen of these sorts of makeup remover lol and counting)
8) Seche Vite Top Coat - this has got to be the best top coat I have used. It leaves a nice glassy finish to the nails (which I like very much). Finished the 1st one, on my 2nd bottle now.
9) Versace Woman - this perfume... is about 1/4 left in the big 50ml bottle.
10) cleansers - I've recently used up quite a few:
Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser - will repurchase
Neutrogena 2 in 1 Cleanser (contains Kaolin Clay) - have repurchased (perhaps on my 3rd tube now)
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Gel - will not repurchase
Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser - might repurchase (rrp costs AU$36!)
The Face Shop Mung Bean Foaming Cleanser - might repurchase if I do go back to Singapore but shall leave it for now and will not cry over it because it is not available here in Australia. It's just a nice cleanser, but not a HG. Plus, there are other cleansers around hahaha
Innisfree Real Olive Cleansing Oil
So yeah, there goes my list... and counting... since I do use up products hahaha... what are you recent "I hit the pan" products? =) Or what have you repurchased?
Let me know in the comment below!
PS: Pray for Japan.