What are you thankful for?


Since it is Happy Thanksgiving over in the US right now... I thought I'd do a post on "What are you thankful for?" - Y'see... I don't think here in Australia people celebrate Thanksgiving. But so what, right, doesn't give me a reason not to be thankful for things in life =) and do a post on it... Teehee!

1) I'm thankful for... technology... y'know, telephone, the internet...
How amazing is the internet... it allows you to connect to people from all around the world and makes long distance communications thaaatttt much easier. I'm thankful for YouTube and Facebook. Hahahahaha....


2) I'm thankful for ... music
I can't imagine a world without it ... what happens when you are feeling sad and down? what happens if you can't relate to songs when your heart is broken? Or when you laying awake in the middle of the night just thinking and staring into the dark? Music... when words spoken become superfluous, music comes to the rescue

3) I'm thankful for... my sisters
My best friends, know me all too well, the good and the bad...

4) I'm thankful for... my heart
It's still beating and waiting patiently to beat double its time, despite being broken too many times before

5) I'm thankful for... makeup
It brightens your day in times when you feel down... a pop of blush always makes one glow no matter how cliche that sounds

I might add more... but for now... those are the 5 things I'm thankful for...

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts