It's a little bit of this and that...

Just me rambling for tonight...
Let's roll...

1) Need to get new mascara, running low and dry. Priceline is having a BOGO sale on Max Factor (All Eye products), so maybe this is my chance to finally try Max Factor mascaras? We'll see...

2) Impressed with Graftobian HD Creme Foundation, I shall check out the full size pots at IMATS, and shall get my mum a pot as well =)

3) Thinking of which or what powder would be best for my mum's mature skin? She wants the glow I get from my skin when I get slightly oily. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural?? Or one of those HD powders?

4) My L'Occitane Olive Facial Lotion is running low, maybe I'll just use my Lancome Hydra Zen for now... but I kind of liking that L'Occitane Olive range... hmmmmmm

5) L'Occitane Olive Facial Foam is also low... =( I was using this range everyday, day and night, for like 5 weeks straight back in Indonesia.

6) Bummer to my skin reacting to the weather change. I spot several pimples and redness and dry patches - I didn't see them while I was in Indonesia...

7) My Lush Herbalism Cleanser is empty too =(

8) My eye makeup removers Neutrogena and Missha - both are on their last drops

9) Still loving MAC nail lacquer in In the Buff. Doesn't calling it nail 'lacquer' make it sound yummier? LOL

10) I have a love/hate relationship with NARS Multiple Stick in Orgasm. Some days I just want to give it up, some days I adore it.
11) There's a brand I found in Indonesia, and it's actually owned by Mandom Japan. "PIXY" and I'm currently using their Cleansing Water as face makeup remover/pre-cleanser. Just pour some on to cotton pad and wipe your face with it. Non irritant or cause any redness or itchiness, removes pretty nicely.

12) I finally watched "Dear John" & "The Last Song" (both are based on Nicholas Sparks' novels) and I must say I think The Last Song had a better storyline than Dear John. I cried in The Last Song... =="
in the end though, The Notebook and A Walk to Remember are still the best (imo).

13) People say the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils are the best and does not smudge on them at all. But I think it still smudges on me...?? It just happens to like to smudge on the corners of my eyes. Does anybody know why this always happens?

14) I should really do some readings, instead...

15) I'm hungry... and it's 10.40pm here in Brisbane... a cold winter night...

16) Wow, I can see through the frosty glass that I've used at least 1/3 of the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Actually, it looks more than 1/3 but not yet 1/2.

17) I think that Garnier CleanSensitive 2 in 1 Waterproof Make-up Remover smells of rose and lilies.

18) You can now tweet longer with twitlonger.com ^^

19) So tempted to try Laneige skincare - it's a Korean brand with Song Hye Kyo as one of the faces.

20) I utterly am not happy with Australian phone companies. Indonesia, being a 3rd world country, has much better internet and phone services. Sorry.

Comments

Jess said…
Oh, In the Buff looks awesome on you! Such a unique color!
Tammy said…
Sounds like your beauty supply is running low for some products, time for a new shopping run/? :D
I agree with Jess, In the Buff is a really nice colour!
Anonymous said…
Laneige skincare is great! :) I use the Perfect Renew line (late twenties and so scared of impending wrinkles). Check out my review!

http://thelavenderninja.blogspot.com/2010/06/laneige-skincare-review-perfect-renew.html

Popular Posts