It all started...

Back in the year 2009, on the month November, a little game started... It's called "A Piece of Me..." Game hosted by the kind Shirley the Toothfairy from the Netherlands. She's the first to start, I was second to play it. And here we are, in the year 2010, on the month of August... well tomorrow is August, so I thought I might as well do one now, just in case I can't make it tomorrow...

This game is to share a piece of you every month.

So this month...

I like: holidays, especially going overseas, or going back to where I used to live. aannddd I still like makeup... teeheehee... but I really think a lot more before impulse buying them now, because I need to start trying to use up what I have first hahaha... not that I have a lot, I just like to experiment...

I don't like: dehydrated, flaky, acne skin!! most of us would know what that felt/feels like... aand I don't like mosquitoes! Found them in Australia, found them in Singapore, found them in Indonesia... everywhere =(

I want you to know: that I'm going back to Brisbane this Tuesday morning... early morning from Surabaya, then stop over at Brunei during the day then off to the long flight back and will arrive in Brisbane at night.

I've planned: to keep in touch with my old friends here in Surabaya (my primary school friends)

I want to say to someone special: my sisters - I love ya, I miss ya... and my doggie Rama back in Brisbane, I miss you too, boy!!

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton

Comments

Popular Posts