It's raining... in winter... right now. It's cold!! But oh such a nice weather... to think... and to play with my makeup. HAHAHA!!
And I came up with~
and with flash...What I used~
- Gorgeous Cosmetics First Base Primer (no SPF) - you can find out more about it HERE
- Graftobian HD Creme Foundation in Ingenue to highlight (before foundation apply on to cupid's bow, just below your lower lip, cheekbones, bridge of the nose and centre of forehead) and as concealer as well (such as undereye and under my nose)
- Stila Perfecting Foundation Stick in Shade D to contour (before foundation apply under the cheekbones, on the sides of my nose)
- Revlon Photoready Foundation in 008 Golden Beige (applied on top of the creme & blend)
- MAC Invisible Setting Powder (to set)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer to contour (applied after the setting powder)
- MAC Cantaloupe Powder Blush
- Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye-Fix Primer
- Christian Dior eyeshadow - one of my mum's eyeshadow I found to be just the perfect matte all over lid shade and as highlight of my brow bone. Its name has rubbed off, so I don't know what it's called ~ just look for a shade that's almost like your skin shade but a 1/2 shade lighter.
- MAC Corduroy eyeshadow ~ ugh why is this eyeshadow so difficult to pick up, not that pigmented too... but it's a nice matte deep brown shade ~ outer V
- MAC Purple Haze eyeshadow ~ eye socket crease ~ inside the V
- Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC Lashes ~ I'm not sure what number this is... #4 maybe?
A guy friend of mine who saw this photo with my false eyelashes said it looks "electrostatic" hahaha... yes, c'mon... what's wrong with static lashes? they're cool! HAHAHA... =p
- MAC Snob (Satin Lipstick) ~ a tad drying... but I love the colour