Quick Update

I'll find ways to always update my blog... and I can't wait to do my first video, which has been so far delayed due to technical problems and time restrictions. However, I must say, I am so excited that my blog will soon have 50 followers... It sure has been quite several months since this blog was born... October last year, 8th October to be exact. Around same age as my puppy! Hehehe... Well, as it reaches 50, guess what will happen? GIVEAWAY!! Yes, that's right! I'm still collecting or debating what to give as giveaway ... as my thanks for following my newbie blog. ^^

Also, I'm due to do a March Favourites & New Found Routine... So I will get to it as soon as I can.

Anyway, I must be off to uni... thank you so much for following my blog and all the support and comments (I like comments hehehe) ... Talk to you all soon!

Comments

em said…
looking forward to more posts! :D xo

Popular Posts