January 18, 2010

MAC Warm & Cozy Swatches

The following video is not mine, simply sharing what would be useful if you've been debating whether or not to get anything from MAC Warm & Cozy Limited Edition Collection.
I've only seen it recently in my local MAC stores, so I'm still debating whether I would get anything from the collection.

Shadestick? Tinted Lip Conditioner? MSF maybe? The colours are of course those that I can wear for a lifetime, but are they worth it? For now? Maybe I should wait... for more special colours?



Any of you have purchased anything from this collection? Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Ashwini said...

By Candlelight and Modelette look AMAZING!!!

Tammy said...

I agree, By Candlelight is very cute looking. Thanks for sharing the swatches!

DANA said...

Omg, you know what, girls, I swatched By Candlelight and tried it on my cheeks... I like it >< Noooo hahaha and I'm not meant to be spending, but it's LE, so I might consider getting it hahaha I'll let you all know when I do get it! lol...