Being nocturnal...

It's 4.30 in the morning and I am still awake. No!! Why!! I can even hear the birds chirping outside my window... welcoming the new day. The kookaburras are laughing already! It's dawn... and I'm not even sleeping. And I have work, later... lucky I don't start till midday...

So, it's 2010. Wow. It felt like it was just January 2009! It's not January 2010!! I have to keep reminding myself to write '10 instead of '09, you know when the year just changed and cause you're so used to writing that particular year, you just tend to miswrite the year? lol!


I find that 2009 has been an interesting year. It's the year I started blogging regularly and publicly. It's the year I really got myself addicted to makeup and skincare. It's the year my face is clearest. It's the year with many laughter with new group of friends. It's also the year of good bye to a close friend who moved overseas. It's a year full of adventures and experiences... that I'll never forget. It's also the year I view youtube for reviews on makeup products and got myself an account in makeupalley.com ... It's a lot of things! I also tried Lush for the very first time.. and I love it! It's also the year I purchased my first OPI and China Glaze nail polishes... and MAC... and makeup brushes... everything! I also started using face masks that I've never used before. All happened just recently. I'm such a noob.

OMG someone is awake! Maybe it's my dad! I better head to bed. ><" Nite! Nite! No wait.. Good morning! Goodnight from me, though!! Byyyyeeeeee!!

Oh oh before I go... here are some new shots of our almost 3 months old puppy, Rama:
He was squinting... because of the sun!! lol



And I managed to take an action shot of him =D
ok, niiiiggghhhtttt!!!! Sweeet dreammss all!!

Comments

Tammy said…
Your pup is soooo cute!

Hehehe It's still 2009 where I live^^
Nicole said…
your dog is adorable, is he a pomeranian?
.blushfully. said…
Hi Tammy!! =) Have a Happy New Year!!! It's incredible the time difference between Australia and the rest of the world! Hahahaa

Hi Nicole!! he is such a cutie... he's a German Spitz (Mittel). ;) Happy New Year to you too!!
Toothfairy said…
your doggy... drools... rama cute... drools... :P
he's so fluffy!!!

I was awake till 5am :P

loves
BRosa said…
Thanks for your kind words! Happy New Year and best wishes to you too. =)

PS. Oh wow, isn't Rama the cutest little thing!!!
yzhuhuong said…
Rama is so cute!1 <3 guess what, 2010 is going to be a fabulous year for all of us! CHEERS DANA!
Anonymous said…
Cute pup!
Fifi said…
omg cute puppy!!!
i want to get a puppy but my mom would go mad at me. and besides, i got a cat already. lol

Popular Posts